Recruitment Fair 2019
Saturday February 2nd, 2019
10:00 - 1:00
Belleville Primary School, Meteor Street Site
► Sign-up here.
► Flyer here.
► FAQ here.
Following a highly successful recruitment fair in 2018, the Belleville Teaching School Alliance wish to invite all teachers who are looking to work in a diverse, vibrant and exciting primary school to this year's event. You will gain the opportunity to meet with Headteachers face-to-face to discuss teaching positions from a range of schools across London.
- A range of primary schools will be taking part
- One to one meetings with Headteachers
- Talks including:
- NQT support
- Interview technique
- Application and supporting statement workshop
- FREE for all to attend
Schools that have signed up to our recruitment fair 2019 are as follows:
- Quality First Education Trust
- Belleville Primary School (Wandsworth)
- Belleville Wix Primary School (Wandsworth)
- The Alton School (Wandsworth)
- Churchfields Primary School (Bromley)
- LEO academy trust (Surrey)
- Brookfield Primary Academy
- Cheam Common Junior Academy
- Cheam Common Infant Academy
- Cheam Fields Primary Academy
- Manor Park Primary Academy
- Cheam Park Farm Primary Academy
- Penwortham Primary School (Wandsworth)
- Smallwood Primary School (Wandsworth)
- Wimbledon Park Primary School (Merton)
- West Wimbledon Primary School (Merton)
If you are looking to work at a school in our alliance, our schools are hoping to hear from you.
We are currently looking for high quality teachers so that we can match the right person to a school they love. We do this through highly successful recruitment fairs held at Belleville School, and through a job matching service called our talent pool. These will help you be one of the first to know about any vacancies that are advertised by the schools we work with. Should you wish to be considered for our talent pool, by telling us a little bit about yourself we hope to:
- match your skill sets and preferences to vacancies and schools;
- put forward your details to schools within the participating schools in the Belleville Teaching School Alliance for you to be considered for vacancies;
- keep you informed of available opportunities as they arise;
- keep you informed of the services offered by us.
If this sounds of interest to you, then I invite you to sign-up here.
We take your privacy very seriously and we will only use your data to assist with finding the right role for you. Our Privacy Notice can be found here.