Our school uniform is compulsory. Please ensure that your child wears the correct Belleville uniform each day.
Our uniform consists of:
- TOPS: Light blue polo shirt and navy blue fleece/sweatshirt/cardigan/jumper
- BOTTOMS: Grey/navy blue/black: skirts, trousers, shorts or plain tracksuit bottoms
- SHOES: Sensible practical shoes must be worn for safety reasons
- DRESSES: Blue and white gingham (checked) dress
- HEADSCARVES: Any headscarf must be in the school colours of navy blue, light blue or white
- PE KIT: T-shirt and shorts/tracksuit/jogging bottoms in the school colours of navy blue, light blue or white. Please make sure that your child also has the appropriate footwear for PE lessons.
- No hooded tops for wearing inside
- No denim
- Football kits and alternative sportswear will not be permitted for PE.
- Please avoid sending your child to school wearing jewellery and be aware that your child may be asked to remove large or excessive pieces of jewellery for health and safety reasons.
- Children should arrive at school with a coat / waterproof / warm clothing appropriate for the weather conditions.
- If you send your child to school in wellington boots, please remember to send their school shoes with them in their bag, as wellies are not suitable footwear for walking safely about the school.
How to buy uniform:
- All items with the school logo can be purchased from our uniform shop, on our Webb's Road site. Other non-compulsory items are also available to buy if you wish (book bags, PE bags, leotards, coats etc).
- The shop is open on Monday and Tuesday 8.45am until 9.15am and then after school from 3.15pm until 3.45pm for orders and collections. It is closed during school holidays and on INSET days.
- You are encouraged to order uniform online through our Wisepay payment system, using your given account number. New parents are given account details in the first week of September.
- If you cannot pay online (or do not have an online account yet), you can pay by cash or cheque (cheque is preferred - and please note cash cannot be accepted at our Meteor Street site). You will need to complete a uniform order form. Printed copies are available at the school offices on both sites.
- Orders will be available within three working days (normally the next day, if the shop is open). We will send uniform for Meteor children to the Meteor site, for collection there. Uniform orders where possible will be sent to class for collection.
- Please note that there may be queues at the shop during busy periods.