We have a strong belief in a self-improving school system. We hold a number of national accreditations and system leadership designations.
- Belleville is a designated National Support School (NSS)
- Our headteacher John Grove is an experienced National Leader of Education (NLE)
- Our chair of governors Kate Amis is an experienced National Leader of Governance (NLG)
We provide a range of school-to-school support. Recent examples have included:
- Our Guided Peer Evaluation programme
- Hosting visits from teachers and leaders from other schools
- Organising visits to learn from excellent and innovative practice, nationally and internationally
- Providing subject-based support in a range of areas (e.g. English, Modern Foreign Languages and PE)
- Providing school-to-school support for schools in all circumstances
- Support for new and experienced headteachers
- Facilitating Professional Learning Communities (PLCs) for headteachers, leaders and teachers who want to work together on a common issue/theme - for example schools working together to raise standards in writing.
In the last few years we have also been involved with innovative national school-to-school projects such as the Challenge the Gap programme, which focuses on raising the attainment and achievement of children entitled to free school meals.
If you are interested in discussing any of the above, please contact us.