Temporary Midday Assistant
£3,407.00 per annum
7.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday. The hours may be 12.00-1.30pm or 12.30-2.00pm)
39 weeks per annum (including attending 5 Belleville Inset Days per academic year)
Fixed term until August 2019.
Required as soon as possible
Belleville School is a large, popular and successful school situated on two sites in SW11 at Meteor Street and Webb’s Road, both of which are close to Clapham Common. The school is rated as “outstanding” by Ofsted and was one of the first National Teaching Schools in the country.
We wish to add support to our midday team to provide support to pupils to encourage them to make the right choices; build friendships and to interact with each other through play.
- What we are looking for:
- A person who can work well in a team
- Someone who would like to work part time, with primary school children, in a happy and friendly school
- A positive and committed individual who will be able to take responsibility for ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our children.
- Someone who is committed to the school’s safeguarding procedures
Why work for Belleville School?
- An ambitious, successful and vibrant place to work
- Children who are bright, confident and eager to learn
- A supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviour and high expectations for all children
- A Senior Leadership Team that is highly committed to developing others
- A First Aid qualification would be desirable but is not essential as training can be provided.
It is essential that suitable applicants should have previous experience of working with children and be both punctual and reliable. A First Aid qualification would be welcomed but is not essential as training can be provided. Holiday is not to be taken during the school year. This role would report to Belleville’s Senior Leadership Team.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Informal enquires about the position can be made to email@example.com.
Completed Belleville School application forms should be returned to the school, either by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post or fax to the address / number provided below.
Closing date: 26th June 2018 (at noon) but your early response is encouraged
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
Belleville Primary School
Belleville Road, London
Tel 020 7228 6727
Fax 020 7228 8070